DAY 01 ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – BOROBUDUR (L)
DAY 02. SOLO – SUKUH – TAWANGMANGU (BL)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive some sixty kilometers east of Yogyakarta reach Solo, the sister city of Jogja where there you can visit another Javanese court. Upon arrival in Solo, first visit Radya Pustaka museum to see its’ large and antique collection. Then proceed to The Mangkunegaran palace that houses are fascinating display of gold plate and other ornament of jewelry, bronzes and wooden mask collection. On foot, extend the visit to the famous Triwindhu antique market, just opposite of the court building. Then get back on driving up to the eastward of Solo to get to the early 14th century’s Hindu remains – Sukuh temple, located on the slope of Mt.Lawu. Some said, it is the only exotic and erotic temple in Java. Lunch served at local resturant. Return to hotel in Yogyakarta.
Breakfast at hotel. Sightseeing tour to visit Sultan palace, Nagsem traditional market, Tamansari, batik and silver industry. Afterward, tour to visit Prambanan temples complex and Sewu temples group. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Last, transfer to airport. End of our service.
- Private air conditioned transport during tours and transfers.
- 2 nights accommodation at specified hotel.
- Meals (Indicated by B or L or D) as mentioned on program.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Guide service (English speaking tour guide).
- Local guide service for specific object i.e Sultan palace.
- Mineral water during tour and transfers.
- Flight tickets.
- Airport tax.
- Porter fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusions.