DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA – QUEEN OF THE SOUTH HOTEL (L)
Pick up service at Yogyakarta airport (afternoon or evening arrival). Direct transfer to Parangtritis beach area and check in at Queen Of The South Hotel. Free program.
* Queen of the South is a hotel situated in Parangtritis area on the south coast of Yogyakarta region (30 km south of Yogya). Its location is by the steep cliff faces the open sea view. Its name is adapted from the name of the female spirit queen (according to local myth) who rules all undersea kingdoms along south coast of Java.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR – PRAMBANAN – YOGYARTA CITY (BL)
Early morning at 0500 hrs or after breakfast depart to Borobudur area to visit Borobudur temple, the world famous archeological site was built during the golden era of an ancient ruler from Syailendra dynasty. Additional visit to Pawon and Mendut temple will also be offered as an extra. Next, proceed Yogya City Tour visiting Sultan Palac, Ngasem market, Tamansari, Batik and silver industry. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Return to hotel at Parangtritis area. Free program.
The package is reasonably priced and flexible. If you skip some places you can get the refund as long as it has not been booked in advanced. We talked to Agus via whatsapp to make arrangement for the trip after we saw the good reviews...More
We travelled to Jogja with a friend and 2 children ( 5 & 8 years old) for 5 days. We booked Java Heritage Tours through Pak Agus. Mas Adi is our driver who was really punctual, reliable, courteous, great communicator ( both English & Malay),...More
We were very pleased with the service we received from this company. Highly recommended! Thank you to our soft spoken and nice Supir Pak Budi! And thank you to Pak Agus too!
We (two grown up daughters and me) reached Yogja on Saturday Sep, 8 late night after having flight delayed for 3 hours, was greeted by our supir Mas Adi who waited for us patiently at the airport for 4 hours!. A good start, knowing that...More
DAY 03. FREE PROGRAM – DEPARTURE (BL)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time at your leisure till check out time and transfer to Yogyakarta airport for your onward flight (according to your schedule).
* Suggestion: Before check out from hotel you can take relax drive around the beach area or touring to Depok beach, located near by to visit fisherman village, and the view of sand dunes typical to this area.
- Queen of the South Hotel (2 nights).
- Private air conditioned transport during tours and transfers.
- Two nights accommodation at specified hotel.
- Meals (Indicated by B or L or D) as mentioned on program.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Guide service (English speaking tour guide).
- Local guide service for specific object i.e Sultan palace.
- Mineral water during tour and transfers.
- Flight tickets.
- Airport tax.
- Porter fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned as Inclusions.
We offer you a special package. Beside our regular tour packages, we also can design the tour based on your own request. Let’s have a memorable and precoius tour with Excellent Jogja Driver. It’s time to have fun..
Trust us for your trip. We want to be your best partner for your adventure.
You may check our guests’ reviews at TripAdvisor
Excellent Jogja Driver - Tour & Transport
Yogyakarta Tour | Borobudur Sunrise Tour | Ramayana Ballet | Private Driver | Transport
Reservation Telp/SMS/ Whatsapp/Line: +62 8191 5534 286
Email : email@example.com
enjoy treveling with us